Single Family Detached, Traditional - Mount Pleasant, SC
Welcome to Tennyson at Park West.... One of Mount Pleasants most popular neighborhoods! This beautiful home boasts the best of the best. The open and spacious floor plan offers plenty of natural light, tons of indoor and outdoor living spaces and upgrades galore! You are welcomed by a lovely front porch - perfect for those rocking chairs and then you enter into the 2-story foyer that leads to a warm and inviting family room open to the eat-in kitchen and screened in porch. There is a formal dining room perfect for entertaining for the holidays, secondary living room, study with french doors, & a gourmet kitchen that is a chef's dream boasting granite, double ovens, stainless appliances, kitchen island, tons of cabinets, desk and window overlooking the backyard. The double staircases (front and back) lead you upstairs to the spacious bedrooms and huge master retreat complete with sitting room, spa-like bath with dual vanities, separate shower, jetted soaking tub and large walk-in closet. Other extra's and upgrades include hardwood floors, plantation shutters, fireplace, upgraded lighting, designer neutral paint colors, lawn irrigation, 2 car garage with room for storage and shelving, Outdoor spaces include the lovely front porch, screened in back porch and spacious fenced-in backyard perfect for playing in, hanging out, throwing a neighborhood BBQ or oyster roast. You are also on a cul-de-sac. The owners are sad to be leaving their home and wonderful neighbors!! Park West offers wonderful amenities including two pools, tennis courts, a clubhouse and miles of walking trails. Shopping, professional offices, grocery store, daycare, a gym and highly sought after schools are also located inside Park West - let the kids ride their bikes! Only a short drive to the beach and historic Charleston!
Kimberly Lease of Century 21 Properties Plus/Mt. Pleasant
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Greater Charleston & Lowcountry,
Vol. 15, Issue 13, Page 7.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Heating System: Forced Air
- Stories: 2.0
- Central Air
- Garage: Attached
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Ceiling Fan
- Floors: Carpet; Tile - Ceramic; Wood
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Great Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Eat-In Kitchen; Full Bath; Full Bath; Half Bath; Study; Walk-In Pantry
- Laundry Room
- Cario,Wando,Charles Pinckney Elementary,Lawn
- Cario,Wando,Lawn,Charles Pinckney Elementary
- Charles Pinckney Elementary,Lawn,Cario,Wando
- Charles Pinckney Elementary,Lawn,Wando,Cario
- Lawn,Charles Pinckney Elementary,Cario,Wando
- Lawn,Charles Pinckney Elementary,Wando,Cario
- Wando,Cario,Charles Pinckney Elementary,Lawn
- Wando,Cario,Lawn,Charles Pinckney Elementary